29th June 2018
On Monday 2nd July we are looking forward to welcoming over 1,000 Year 11 students who are hoping to start here in September.
We have a fantastic day planned with lots of opportunities to have fun and make new friends….
- Sample your new courses
- Make sure you have up-to-date information about the courses you wish to study
- Meet other new students
- Meet the staff
- Find out about Enrichment activities
- Learn about what is expected from a Carmel student
- Ask any questions you may have
- Take a tour of the campus
- Visit our Social Hubs, grab some food, enjoy the outdoor games and sporting activities
What happens on the day?
- The day starts at 9.00am and finishes at 3.45pm
- On arrival you will be asked to find your name and tutor base on the “Welcome List”
- Make your way to your tutor base – there’ll be plenty of helpers to assist you
- Your tutor will provide you with a personalised timetable for the day
- You will attend lessons on the day, based on your subject choices
- You will also be informed of talks and demonstrations taking part during the day
What do I have to bring with me?
Just bring a pen and paper and don’t forget to bring some money for drinks, snacks and bus fares. You don’t need to bring any other equipment with you.
What happens at break and lunch?
Our Café is open throughout the day for drinks and snacks. There is also both hot and cold food available, or if you prefer you can bring a packed lunch with you.
How do I get to college?
Click here for information about transport to Carmel.
Please ensure that you have enough money to cover both your journey into college and your journey home.
What should I wear?
There is no dress code at Carmel, please wear whatever you feel most comfortable in.
For more info contact Admissions on 01744 452212 / firstname.lastname@example.org