Carmel University Centre offers a wide range of degree programmes in partnership with prestigious universities; The University of Liverpool and Liverpool Hope University.
Carmel has been providing degree courses for over 20 years with an outstanding reputation for quality.
QAA HE Review 2014 highlighted the following good practice:
“The college offers highly effective support that enables students to develop their academic, personal and professional potential.”
Key Features of Higher Education at Carmel
- Reduced fees, typically around £6,000 a year
- Support with your applications for courses and funding
- Progression to full time degree courses at our partner universities
- Study support and pastoral support for all students provided by an experienced H.E. Team
Over the years, the college has gone from strength to strength and has gained a national reputation for quality. The last Ofsted inspection rated Carmel as “Outstanding in all aspects of its provision.” The college also has Beacon Status for outstanding performance.
Carmel is a Catholic college for the community welcoming students of all faiths (or none). Our students come from all backgrounds creating a rich, vibrant and diverse learning environment. We are committed to developing a community where mutual respect reigns and where personal qualities are highly valued
Modern Learning Environment
Visiting the college is the best way to experience its friendly, welcoming atmosphere and high quality facilities:
- Performance Theatre & Dance studio
- A Centre for Art and Design
- Well equipped suites for Music, Film and Media
- 9 Modern Science Laboratories
- Library and Study Centre
- Excellent I.T. Facilities
- Outstanding sports facilities including 3G astroturf piches and a fitness studio
- Restaurant and Coffee Bar