The Health, Social Care, Community Justice and Early Years Sectors offer a variety of rewarding careers. With a national shortage of qualified professionals, there could be no better time to work in the care industry.
The BTEC Nationals in Health and Social Care provide the knowledge and employability skills students need to succeed at higher level study and in their chosen career. Students who have experience of research, extended writing and meeting deadlines will be well prepared for Higher Education.
- These courses will give you the skills you need for either university or work in the Health & Social Care sector
- A wide range of subjects are covered which will raise your awareness of the many rewarding career opportunities that exist
- Teachers are friendly, approachable and supportive
- Assessment is through coursework
- The courses are very ‘hands on’ and you will have the opportunity to undertake a number of work experience placements
- These courses will give you the skills you need for either university or work in the Health & Social Care or Education sector.
Course Entry Requirements
Grades CC in Health & Social Care (if studied) OR a Pass in BTEC Health & Social Care (if studied) AND GCSE grade 4 in Maths, English Language and Science/Biology.