The Children and Families Act became law in July. It requires Local Authorities to publish and keep under review information from services that expect to be available for children and Young people with SEND aged 0-25, this will be known as “The Local Offer”.
The Purpose of the local offer is to enable parents and young people to see more clearly what services are available in their area and how to access them. The offer will include provision from birth to 25, across education, health and social care and should be developed in conjunction with children and young people, parents and carers, and local services including schools, colleges, health and social care agencies.
- Download Carmel’s Local Offer – Pathways to Adulthood Level 3
- Download Carmel’s Local Offer – Pathways to Adulthood Foundation Learning Department
- St Helens Local Offer – Young Adults 16-25 – Opportunities for students with SEND
- Knowsley Local Offer – Becoming an Adult (16-25 years)
- Liverpool Local Offer – Post-16 options for students with SEND
- Halton Local Offer – Preparing for Adulthood
- Wigan Local Offer – Preparing for Adulthood
- Warrington Local Offer
Contacts at Carmel:
Clare Griffiths, Head of Additional Support/SENCO – 01744 452273 / email@example.com
Caroline Oates, Head of Foundation Learning – 01744 452249 / firstname.lastname@example.org