Apply now for 2020 entry
Before you get started, please read the following information thoroughly.
- You will be unable to submit your application unless all parts are completed. You will be unable to save your application part way through.
- We require that you have access to a personal email address to contact you and to confirm your application has been received.
- Your details will be held securely on our servers for as long as the details are of purpose.
- The name of the local authority in which you live eg, St Helens, Halton etc.
- A list of your qualifications, including any GCSEs that you have previously taken and any that you are currently studying.
- Details of two emergency contacts including your relationship to that person ie. mother, sister etc.
- Your choice of up to four subjects that you are considering studying at Carmel College.
- Upon completion of your application, you will be invited to disclose any learning or health needs that you may have.
- Please see the Carmel College Privacy Notice below for information relating to how we handle your data.
Carmel College Privacy Notice
- The information you supply will be used by the ESFA. You will be issued with a Unique Learner Number (ULN) and create your Personal Learning Record. Further details of how your information is processed and shared can be found here.
- Please read the privacy notice below for a simple explanation of what this all means to you.
Learning Records Service Privacy Document (PDF)
- An updated EFSA Privacy Notice for how your data is used by the DFE in the light of new changes to data protection is also available below. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will apply from 25 May 2018, when it supersedes the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA).
How ESFA use your information
Updated EFSA Privacy Notice (GDPR)
- Upon the successful completion of your application, your primary contact data will be used to register an account with ParentMail for the purpose of communication and payment services
Your Guidance Interview
- As part of your online application, you will need to choose a date/time for your guidance interview that is convenient for you.
- The interview evenings run from 4.30-8pm and are being held on the dates below:
- Wednesday 4th December
- Tuesday 14th January
- Monday 27th January
- Thursday 27th February
- Wednesday 11th March
- Tuesday 24th March
- If any of the dates above don’t appear on the application form, this means they are already fully booked.
- Please do not get anxious about your interview. It is an informal chat about what you would like to study and any future career plans you are considering. It’s also a great opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have.