Applications for September 2022 are now closed!
You can still make an application, however you will be placed on our waiting list.
- Please see the Carmel College Privacy Notice below for information relating to how we handle your data.
Carmel College Privacy Notice
- The information you supply will be used by the ESFA. You will be issued with a Unique Learner Number (ULN) and create your Personal Learning Record. Further details of how your information is processed and shared can be found here.
- Please read the privacy notice below for a simple explanation of what this all means to you.
Learning Records Service Privacy Document (PDF)
- An updated EFSA Privacy Notice for how your data is used by the DFE in the light of new changes to data protection is also available below. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will apply from 25 May 2018, when it supersedes the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA).
How ESFA use your information
Updated EFSA Privacy Notice (GDPR)
- Upon the successful completion of your application, your primary contact data will be used to register an account with ParentMail for the purpose of communication and payment services
Update: Due to technical issues the applications are not live at the moment.
Please email email@example.com if you have any queries.