Update 25th March
For those students who have already applied to join Carmel in September 2020, please keep an eye on your inboxes as we will be sending out information and guidance. Also, as the college is currently closed, please do not ring the admissions department by telephone if you have a query. The team will answer queries via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for September 2020 are now closed
The deadline of 21st February has passed and, in light of the recent Government announcements, we are not accepting any further applications for 2020.
If you have already applied, but have not yet had your Guidance Interview, please book onto our provisional dates in June via the following link – bit.ly/2HHkdpY
Students yet to be interviewed will not be treated any differently to those who have already been interviewed. Any further updates regarding the application process will be shared.
- Please see the Carmel College Privacy Notice below for information relating to how we handle your data.
Carmel College Privacy Notice
- The information you supply will be used by the ESFA. You will be issued with a Unique Learner Number (ULN) and create your Personal Learning Record. Further details of how your information is processed and shared can be found here.
- Please read the privacy notice below for a simple explanation of what this all means to you.
Learning Records Service Privacy Document (PDF)
- An updated EFSA Privacy Notice for how your data is used by the DFE in the light of new changes to data protection is also available below. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will apply from 25 May 2018, when it supersedes the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA).
How ESFA use your information
Updated EFSA Privacy Notice (GDPR)
- Upon the successful completion of your application, your primary contact data will be used to register an account with ParentMail for the purpose of communication and payment services
Your Guidance Interview
- The remaining interview options are as follows:
- Monday 15th June 9am-4pm
- Tuesday 16th June 9am-4pm
- Wednesday 17th June 1pm-7.30pm
- Thursday 18th June 9am-4pm
- Monday 22nd June 9am-4pm
- Tuesday 23rd June 9am-4pm
- Wednesday 24th June 9am-4pm
- Thursday 25th June 9am-4pm
- Friday 26th June 9am-12.45pm
- If any of the dates above don’t appear on the application form, this means they are already fully booked.
- Please do not get anxious about your interview. It is an informal chat about what you would like to study and any future career plans you are considering. It’s also a great opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have.
- You are very welcome to bring your parents / guardians with you if you wish to.