Applications for September 2021
As the closing date of Friday 26th February for September 2021 entry has now passed, your application will be added to our WAITING LIST
We will only contact you AFTER ENROLMENT DAY IN AUGUST should places become available on your chosen course combination.
- Please see the Carmel College Privacy Notice below for information relating to how we handle your data.
Carmel College Privacy Notice
- The information you supply will be used by the ESFA. You will be issued with a Unique Learner Number (ULN) and create your Personal Learning Record. Further details of how your information is processed and shared can be found here.
- Please read the privacy notice below for a simple explanation of what this all means to you.
Learning Records Service Privacy Document (PDF)
- An updated EFSA Privacy Notice for how your data is used by the DFE in the light of new changes to data protection is also available below. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will apply from 25 May 2018, when it supersedes the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA).
How ESFA use your information
Updated EFSA Privacy Notice (GDPR)
- Upon the successful completion of your application, your primary contact data will be used to register an account with ParentMail for the purpose of communication and payment services
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.