Starting Carmel College in September 2024
When completing the application form, please choose four subject preferences. These selections serve as a starting point for discussion, not as final commitments. You’ll have the opportunity to explore these choices further during our Year 11 Taster Day. On Enrolment Day, you’ll finalise your Programme of Study, consisting of three A Level subjects (or equivalent BTEC/Level 3).
While the January 31st application deadline has passed, we continue to accept applications. If you have any enquiries or wish to follow up on your application, please contact: email@example.com or call 01744 452241
For information about applying for our Foundation Learning courses, please contact Caroline Oates, Head of Foundation Learning – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Carmel College Privacy Notice provides information relating to how we handle your data.
Carmel College Privacy Notice
- The information you supply will be used by the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA). You will be issued with a Unique Learner Number (ULN) and create your Personal Learning Record. Further details of how your information is processed and shared can be found here.
- The Learning Records Service privacy document for a simple explanation of what this all means to you.
LRS Privacy Document
- An EFSA Privacy Notice for how your data is used by the DFE is also available here –
How ESFA use your information
EFSA Privacy Notice (GDPR)
- Upon the successful completion of your application, your primary contact data will be used to register an account with ParentMail for the purpose of communication and payment services.