This course is a personalised learning programme that covers Vocational Studies, Work Experience, Functional Skills and Personal & Social Development.
- Opportunities to develop your vocational interests and transferable work skills
- Provides an opportunity to take part in work placements
- Progress onto further educational courses or the world of work
- Staff are friendly, approachable and supportive
- You will receive guidance, help and advice on matters of both an academic and personal nature
Course Entry Requirements
Please contact Caroline Oates, Head of Foundation Learning for further details.