- Opportunities to develop your vocational interests and transferable work skills
- Provides an opportunity to take part in work placements
- Progress onto further educational courses or the world of work
- Staff are friendly, approachable and supportive
- You will receive guidance, help and advice on matters of both an academic and personal nature
Course Entry Requirements
Please contact Caroline Oates, Head of Foundation Learning for further details.
Level One Foundation Learning Course Leaflet
Foundation Learning News
Saints Foundation Education Rugby Coach of The Year Award
Foundation Learning Let’s Cook Project
Foundation Learning Work Placement Success
Former Foundation Learning student gains apprenticeship at Liverpool Everyman Theatre
Will secures work experience at Widnes Vikings
Carmel hosts the Saints Learning Disability Rugby Festival
Sensory Garden Grand Opening!
Spring is in the air!
What Our Students Say
I like the staff at Carmel, they are very friendly. I can ask for support at any time and get on well with my work. I completed a work placement at Carmel College and this helped me to decide to come here. I am hoping to complete a work placement in retail. When I leave Carmel I would like to either enrol on a course at St Helens College or apply for an apprenticeship. I am going to make the most of my time here at Carmel College. Coming to Carmel has built my confidence and helped me make new friends.