This course is a personalised learning programme that covers Vocational Studies, Work Experience, Functional Skills and Personal & Social Development.
- Opportunities to develop your vocational interests and transferable work skills
- Provides an opportunity to take part in work placements
- Progress onto further educational courses or the world of work
- Staff are friendly, approachable and supportive
- You will receive guidance, help and advice on matters of both an academic and personal nature
Course Entry Requirements
Please contact Caroline Oates, Head of Foundation Learning for further details.
Foundation Learning News
Listen to Keaton talk about what the Foundation Learning Department means to him as we celebrate UK Disability History Month