Library Opening Hours
Monday – Friday: 8.30am – 5.00pm
We are also open during the May/June half-term holiday. Please refer to the advertised times.
- Over 2,000 e-books for you to access anywhere, plus a range of additional online resources
- Over 70 computers, wi-fi access and support for ‘Bring your own device’
- Links with the University of Liverpool and Liverpool Hope University Libraries
- Textbooks, revision materials and wider reading are available to support all subjects
- Comprehensive recommended reading resources for prestigious universities
- Printing / Scanning / Photocopying facilities
- Well-being resources and general fiction in print and e-book format
- All resources both in print and online are catalogued and searchable through our library catalogue – Heritage
Situated at the rear of the library, the Study Centre is an area available for students who are accessing support from the Additional Learning Support team.
Joining, Borrowing & Renewing
On enrolment in College, a library account will be created for you. You may take up to 4 items at a time from the library, and there is no limit to the number of e-resources you can access. You will receive an induction on how to access e-resources and find your print resources at the beginning of the academic year.