Mathematical Sciences Degree with a Foundation Year
UCAS Code: G108
This course provides a route onto a number of degree programmes within the Department of Mathematical Sciences. In addition to the compulsory Mathematics and Additional Mathematics module, students can also choose one optional modules from Biology, Chemistry, Geography, Computing and Physics. (NB: Physics also compulsory).
Providing students successfully complete the foundation year by meeting the pass criteria, progression in guaranteed into the Department of Mathematical Sciences. Listed below are the programmes currently available for progression:-
- G100 Mathematics
- G1F7 Mathematics with Ocean and Climate Sciences
- G1N3 Mathematics with Finance
- GG13 Mathematics and Statistics
- GG14 Mathematics and Computer Science
- GL11 Economics and Mathematics*
- GN11 Mathematics with Business Studies*
- GR11 French and Mathematics (requires A Level French grade B)*
- GV15 Mathematics and Philosophy*
- NG31 Actuarial Mathematics
- FG31 Physics and Mathematics*
For further information about these courses, visit the Mathematical Sciences page on the University of Liverpool website.
*Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to discuss progression onto one of these cross-faculty degree choices.