Earth Sciences Degree with a Foundation Year
UCAS Code: F608
This Earth Sciences Degree provides students with the opportunity to enter a range of degree programmes within the Department of Earth and Ocean Sciences at the University of Liverpool. During the Foundation year, students study three modules chosen from Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Geography, Mathematics or Additional Mathematics. Module choice will depend on the course the students wish to progress on to following successful completion of the foundation year.
Providing students successfully complete the foundation year by meeting the progression criteria, progression is guaranteed onto their chosen course in the Department of Earth and Ocean Sciences. Listed below are the programmes currently available for progression:-
- F600 Geology
- F640 Geophysics (Geology)
- F656 Geophysics (Physics)
- F6F8 Geology and Physical Geography
- F700 Ocean Sciences (Physics Pathway)
- F700 Ocean Sciences (Chemistry Pathway)
- FF78 Oceans, Climate and Physical Geography
- G1F7 Mathematics with Ocean and Climate Sciences
For further information about these courses, follow the link below to the Earth Sciences page on the University of Liverpool website.