Computer Sciences Degree with a Foundation Year
Computer Sciences Degree UCAS Code: G408
The course provides a four-year route to a BSc (Hons) degrees in the School of Computer Science. Students must study the compulsory Mathematics and Computing modules in addition to one optional module chosen from Additional Mathematics (preferred), Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Geography.
By successfully completing the programme of study for the foundation year, students can progress on to the following programmes within the Computer Science department;
- G400 Computer Science
- G403 Computer Science with a year in industry (4 yrs)
- GG14 Mathematics and Computer Science
- GN34 Financial Computing
- GG16 Mathematics and Computer Science with a year in industry (4 yrs)
- G3N4 Financial Computing with a year in industry (4 yrs)
- G610 Computer Science with Software Development
- G611 Computer Science with Software Development with a year in industry (4yrs)
Additionally, for more information about these courses, follow the link below to the Computer Sciences page of the University of Liverpool website.