LIBRARY OPENING HOURS
|Monday||8.30am - 5.00pm|
|Tuesday||8.30am - 5.00pm|
|Wednesday||8.30am - 5.00pm|
|Thursday||8.30am - 5.00pm|
|Friday||8.30am - 5.00pm|
- Over 25,000 resources
- Large reference collection and a range of DVDs
- Over 40 journals covering all subjects
- Links with The University of Liverpool library
- 80 networked computers with access to online resources
- Printing / photocopying facilities
- A stationery shop
Situated at the rear of the library, the Study Centre offers a silent working area and the assistance of Study Support Tutors. They are available to provide help with any aspect of your studies.
JOINING / BORROWING / RENEWING
Joining the library is simple and free! You will be issued with your membership card (Student ID Card) at the beginning of term. You may borrow up to 4 books at any one time. Please pick up a copy of the Resource Guide in the library for further information.
Click here to download the full Library and Study Centre guide.